SHARING OUR LOVE OF THE LAND
The Kansas Land Trust invites you to Celebration and Fundraising Dinner on Saturday, May 19, 2018 at Juniper Hill Farms. Dinner will be provided by Chef T.K. Peterson and Merchants Pub and Plate. Dinner tickets are $100 per person. A silent auction, along with the dinner, helps us raise funds for our conservation work. Unfortunately, seating is limited so please follow the instructions below to reserve your seat by May 1st. We'd love to have you join us on the scenic Juniper Hill Farms.
Schedule for the Evening
- 5:30 – 8:15 Silent Auction
- 5:30 Registration, Wine, Beer, Appetizers
- 6:30 Welcome and Dinner
- 7:30 Sharing Experiences from the Land
- Beth Schultz, Professor Emeritus, Kansas University
- Bob Haines, Landowner of a KLT conserved prairie, Riley County
- Courtney Masterson, Ecologist, Kansas Biological Survey
- Tony Hayden, Financial Advisory, Keating & Associates
- 8:30 Farewell
There are two ways to reserve your seat for the Celebration and Fundraising Dinner. Please pick either method and reserve your seat by May 1st.
- Print the registration form here, fill it out, and mail it with your check ($100 per person) to; The Kansas Land Trust 16 E. 13th St. Lawrence, KS 66044-3502
- Register with a credit card through Network for Good.
- Click here to register
- Determine how many reservations you'd like to make and multiply that number by $100. Enter that amount into the "other" donation box.
- Enter Contact and Payment information (Please provide your name with both a phone number and email address that you can be reached by. We'll need it to follow up and confirm your reservation(s).)
- Designate your payment, under the Special Purpose section, for the May, 19th Fundraising Dinner.
If you have questions, please contact Jerry Jost by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (785) 749-3297.
Donors for our dinner and auction include: Chef T.K. Peterson with Merchants Pub & Plate;
Juniper Hill Farms; Davenport Orchards & Winery; Cork & Barrel Wine and Spirits; Free State Brewery; Ali Monticinos-Johnson, Solstice Floral Studio; Bruce Hogle; Brad Burnside; Dean Goodell; Georgann Eglinski; Gil Zemansky; Jacqueline Smith, Central Grazing Company; Jamie Hofling; Jeff Morris, Al Alspach, Brad Brown; Jim Alldritt; Ron and Carolyn Crawford; Suburban Lawn & Garden; Sunflower Rental