Make Secure Donations Through Network for Good
- Do you like being outdoors?
- Have you experienced the beauty of the Flint Hills at sunrise, or the peacefulness of a stroll through the forested lands of eastern Kansas?
- Do you value clean water, clear skies and the wild creatures that inhabit open spaces?
If these are things that you consider vital to your enjoyment and quality of life, please help KLT pursue its mission of conserving the open spaces and wild places of Kansas. Everyone can help!
Here’s how you can help:
Give a Gift
- Make donation to KLT today! Large or small, your donation is helps to preserve lands like this:
- Become a Member of KLT. With your gift of $50 annually, you become a member of the community of people coming together to protect our State’s most precious natural resources.
- Donate monthly through our online donation service. Just click on the "recurring donation" button.
- Give a gift in memory of or in tribute to the special people, places or creatures in your life. KLT will recognize your gift by sending an acknowledgement of your thoughtful donation.
- Consider KLT in your estate planning by leaving a bequest. Contact Jerry Jost, Executive Director for more information on KLT’s planned giving options.
Tell Your Friends
- Tell others about the KLT mission!
- Like us on Facebook, follow us on LinkedIn, post something on Twitter; talk about us to your friends!
Working with you, KLT ensures that future generations of Kansas experience the beauty of Kansas that we enjoy today. Your support of KLT has a direct impact on preserving Kansas lands and our quality of life —forever. You can make a gift that keeps on giving — now, and for future generations.